Udon Chicken Pasta
This is an easy noodle dish that I created by combining chicken, mushrooms, and udon noodles. I like to mix lots of flavors together to create something tasty.Udon Chicken Pasta,
- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 packages or 400 grams of udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Red chili pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons Ponzu sauce
1. Trim fat from chicken. Mix together garlic powder, soy sauce, black pepper, salt, and lime juice, then rub on chicken.
2. Soften udon noodles under hot tap water. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Heat pan with sesame oil over high heat. Add chicken to pan and cover. Sear until golden brown on each side. Remove chicken from pan.
4. In the same pan, stir-fry mushrooms and minced garlic for 5-7 minutes or until mushrooms soften, then remove to a side plate.
5. In the same pan, add butter and melt. Add udon noodles and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Add red chili peppers and Ponzu sauce. Return mushrooms and cooked chicken into pan and mix well, cooking until everything is heated through.