Tropical Fruit & Jelly Dessert (Vietnamese)
My daughters are always asking if we can make this on a hot summer day. It’s so easy, they can probably make it themselves. I like to get them involved and have them mix up the ingredients.Tropical Fruit & Jelly Dessert (Vietnamese),
- 19 oz can grass jelly
- 20 oz can lychee (in syrup)
- 20 oz can longan (in syrup)
- 17 oz can coconut jelly (in syrup)
- 1 can of frozen or fresh jackfruit
Preparation1. Rinse grass jelly and cut into cubes. Slice jackfruit. Pour all ingredients into a bowl, including syrup.
2. Add creamer to taste. Serve with ice or chilled.