Pad Thai Noodle (ผัดไทย)
A very popular Thai dish at my restaurant! Stir fried rice noodles with shrimp and eggs and garnished with bean spouts, green onions, and peanuts. Feel free to use chicken or tofu in place of shrimp to change it up.Pad Thai Noodle (ผัดไทย),
- 6 shrimp (or other meat - chicken, pork, beef)
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. In a small bowl, combine fish sauce, white vinegar, paprika, tamarind paste, and sugar.
2. Parboil noodles and shrimp (or other meat) in boiling water.
3. In a separate pan, heat oil and break egg into pan.
4. Stir in noodles and shrimp. Add the sauce mix. Add bean sprouts and green onions. Garnish with peanuts and lime.