Add your photo of this recipe!
Chicken in teriyaki sauce.Teriyaki Chicken,
- 1/4 pound chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Golden Mountain Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon sake
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, julienned
Preparation1. Marinate chicken with seasoning sauce and ginger for 10-15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine and mix brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, and sake.
3. In separate bowl, combine and mix 1 tablespoon of water with cornstarch.
4. Heat up oil in wok on high. When oil is hot add in garlic and 1 tablespoon of ginger and fry for about 5 seconds. Add in chicken and stir fry. When chicken is cooked, add in soy sauce mixture and corn starch mixture. Cook until thicken.