Sweet and Sour Chicken
Add your photo of this recipe!
Chicken in a sweet and sour sauce.
- 1/4 pound chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon water and corn starch mixture
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cut celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
Preparation1. Marinate chicken in sugar and soy sauce for 3-10 minutes.
2. In a wok on high, stir fry garlic in 1 tablespoon of oil for about 10 seconds. Add in chicken and stir fry until done, about 2 minutes. Add in vegetables and stiry fry for another minute. Add in sweet and sour sauce. When sauce starts to boil, stir in water and corn starch mixture. Cook until sauce is thickened.