Strawberry Shake with Pearls (Strawberry Bubble Tea)
Add your photo of this recipe!
An easy sweet treat. Vary the sugar and amount of pearls to your liking. For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.Strawberry Shake with Pearls (Strawberry Bubble Tea),
- 1/2 cup large tapioca pearls
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons-1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
Preparation1. Boil tapioca pearls in 4 cups of water for 25 minutes. Take off heat and cover for another 25 minutes. Drain and rinse pearls.
2. In a saucepan, dissolve white and brown sugar in 1 cup of water on medium-low heat. Take off heat and let cool to room temperature when sugar is dissolved. Soak pearls in syrup.
3. Blend strawberries, yogurt, milk, and condensed milk to taste together well in a blender.
4. Mix tea with pearls to taste. For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.