Salt & Pepper Spareribs
Add your photo of this recipe!
It’s a fun finger licking dish to make and eat. The jalapenos give this dish just the right amount of extra kick.Salt & Pepper Spareribs,
- 3 1/2 pounds pork ribs
- 5 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup of sliced jalapenos
Preparation1. Trim the excess fat off the meat and chop into 1 inch by 1/2 inch pieces. Rinse with salt and drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and black pepper. Add meat and toss, then marinate for 30 min. Drain the liquid, then add egg and flour and mix again.
3. Heat and oil a pan on medium heat. Add meat and stir fry until meat is cooked, approx 5-7 minutes.
4. Serve with sliced jalapenos, salt, and pepper to taste.