Red Hot Chili Dipping Sauce (Mienh Chili Sauce)
This sauce is great with BBQ meats, oysters, seafood and fried fish. Or try dipping sour fruits, such as sour apples and young mangoes.Red Hot Chili Dipping Sauce (Mienh Chili Sauce),
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 to 5 thai chili peppers, crushed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Chop cilantro. Crush chili peppers in a mortar and pestle.
2. Add water, lemon juice, and fish sauce to taste. Stir.