Quick Ramen Noodles
Ramen that you go eat at some ramen shop, they usually take plenty of times to make soup.I don’t have energy to spend a lot of times to make soup. So here is recipe you can make it so fast.
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoon mentsuyu or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon (Chinese) chicken stock powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package raw ramen noodles
Preparation1. Combine broth ingredients and bring to a boil. Strain into bowl.
2. Boil ramen noodles in a separate pot of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain noodles well and add to broth.
3. Add your favorite toppings and serve.