Add your photo of this recipe!
A Chinese-American dish of beef and bell pepper.Pepper Steak,
- 1/2 pound beef, cut into strips 1/8 inch thick
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
Preparation1. Mix together beef broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and corn starch.
2. In pan or wok on high, add in 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add in ginger and stir fry for 10 seconds. Add in beef and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Transfer beef to a container and set aside. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to pan and stir fry bell pepper and onion for 1-2 minutes. Stir in beef and sauce and cook until sauce is thick.