Peanut Spaghetti Noodles
Add your photo of this recipe!
Linda gets creative by combining peanut sauce with spaghetti. This is an interesting new twist on traditional chow mein noodles.
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek chili paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup peanut butter, melted
- sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked (or chow mein noodles)
- Optional: steamed vegetables, cilantro/coriander, roasted peanuts
Preparation1. Whisk together water, soy sauce, garlic, sambal, ginger, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, olive oil, peanut butter, and a few drops of sesame oil in a bowl. Salt to taste.
2. Add in noodles, vegetables, cilantro, and peanuts and toss to coat.