Add your photo of this recipe!
For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.Pâté Chaud,
- 1 pack (450g) puff pastry (10 square sheets)
- 1 egg yolk
- 200g minced pork/chicken/beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pâté
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Preparation1. Preheat oven 190°C/375°F.
2. Mix meat, onion, pate, salt, pepper, and sugar together and divide into 10 balls.
3. Defrost puff pastry in room temperature for about 30 minutes.
4. Put the fillings on top of the pastry sheet and fold. Use a fork to seal.
5. Separate 1 egg yolk and spread a thin layer on top of the pastry.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden, check regularly. For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.