Add your photo of this recipe!
Fried rice wrapped in a sheet of egg.
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 100g(about 1/4 pound) chicken
- 100ml water
- 4g consomme powder or bouillon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 200g(about 1 cup) rice, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation1. Butter pan and cook onion and chicken until onion is transparent. Add water, consomme powder, sugar, and ketchup. Cook until liquid is gone. Mix in rice. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
2. In a bowl, beat together egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
3. Butter pan and cook eggs into a sheet while stirring constantly. When eggs are done, add fried rice in the middle and fold egg over to wrap around rice. Flip onto a plate and top with some ketchup.