Michael’s Miso Chicken
This chicken is very versatile. Slice it up and top off your ramen, or enjoy it with a plate of rice.Michael's Miso Chicken,
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Miso dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups chicken, cut into cubes
1. In a bowl, mix black pepper, minced garlic, miso dressing and soy sauce. Dip chicken in sauce and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan on high heat. Add chicken and turn heat down to medium. Cover and pan fry until meat is golden brown on both sides and cooked through.