Quick & Easy Crab Rolls
I make these crab rolls as appetizers for friends whenever I’m hosting dinner. They’re really easy to make, and the rice seasoning and dried tuna give them a nice flavor and texture. My friends also like rolling these themselves.Quick & Easy Crab Rolls,
- 8 oz of cooked crab meat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups of cooked Japanese rice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons rice seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried tuna
- Dried seasoned seaweed
Preparation1. Heat crab meat in microwave for approximately 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in mayo. Stir well.
2. In a separate bowl (preferably square and 1 inch thick), combine 3 cups of cooked rice with rice wine vinegar. Mix thoroughly. Pat down mixture.
3. Layer crab over rice mixture, and sprinkle rice seasoning and dried tuna on top.
4. Roll rice mixture in dried seaweed and serve.