Honey Milk Bubble Tea (Vietnamese)
This homemade honey milk bubble tea is perfect for a summer day. You can vary the sugar to suit your taste. For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.Honey Milk Bubble Tea (Vietnamese),
- 1/2 cup large tapioca pearls
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
Preparation1. Boil tapioca pearls in 4 cups of water for 25 minutes. Take off heat and cover for another 25 minutes. Drain and rinse pearls.
2. In a saucepan, dissolve white and brown sugar in 1 cup of water on medium-low heat. Take off heat and let cool to room temperature when sugar is dissolved. Soak pearls in syrup.
3. Make tea with 2 bags of tea and 1 cup of water. Let cool to room temperature. Add milk and honey to tea and shake.
4. Mix tea with pearls to taste. For more photos and recipes, please visit my blog at Danang Cuisine.