Easy Chili Paneer (Indian)
Add your photo of this recipe!
Indian cheese cubes cooked in a spicy, tangy sauce made from soy sauce, thai green chillies and flour.Easy Chili Paneer (Indian),
- 8 teaspoons flour
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 4 diced green chillies
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 blocks paneer, cut into small cubes
- Salt, pepper, and chili powder, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons ginger + garlic paste
Preparation1. Combine flour soy sauce, diced green chillies, sugar, pepper, and hot water in a medium bowl. Mix well.
1. Cut the paneer into small cubes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder and mix well.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick pan. Fry the paneer until browned. Remove paneer and set aside.
3. Add more oil to the pan and fry ginger and garlic paste until fragrant. Lower heat and add the sauce into the pan slowly, constantly stirring to avoid clumps. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add in paneer. Stir and cook, adding hot water to thin the sauce if needed. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add salt/sugar/pepper to taste.