Curry Seabass aka Match.com Fish (Laotian Fish)
The reason why I called this a match.com fish is because it’s so delicious, it will definitely satisfy the palate of any man you want to impress! Rich in spices and flavors, it is unforgettable. You can serve it with rice or enjoy it by itself.Curry Seabass aka Match.com Fish (Laotian Fish),
- 1 seabass (or other type of fish)
- Oil to fry fish
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 fresh chili, chopped
- 1/4 cup white onions, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch tamarind powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
1. In a large pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add fish to deep fry. Flip fish over when it is golden brown on one side, and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove fish and place on plate.
2. In separate pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic and stir till golden. Add red curry paste, chili, onions and tomatoes. Stir well.
3. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, tamarind powder (optional) and salt. Throw in jalapenos, coriander, cilantro, green onions, and mint.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of water and let content simmer for a few minutes.
5. Pour sauce over fried fish and serve.