Crunchy Seafood Egg Rolls
Add your photo of this recipe!
If the filling becomes too stiff you can add more chopped vegetables. Seafood Egg rolls can be serve with sweet and sour sauce or any sauce you like.
- egg roll wrappers
- eggs, beaten
- Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, deveined and minced
- 1/3 lb crab meat or scallop, chopped
- 2 bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 2 carrot, shredded
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 egg
Preparation1. Place all filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Lay wrapper on work surface with a corner facing you. Add about 1 spoonful of filling to bottom half of wrapper. Make tight rolls over filling starting from the bottom. At about half way, fold in sides tightly and continue rolling to the top. Seal top corner with some beaten egg and finish rolling. Let egg rolls set for 10 minutes.
3. Dip egg rolls in an egg wash and coat with bread crumbs. Deep fry egg rolls at 330°F-350°F until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Set egg rolls on a cooling rack to drain out any excess oil.