Easy Crab Rangoon
Add your photo of this recipe!
Crispy cream cheese and crab wontons from Kai, a chef and musician! Watch Kai cook and sing as he makes these super easy crab rangoons.Easy Crab Rangoon,
- 2 cups cooked crab meat or imitation crab meat
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 Thai chili, diced (optional)
- 1 beaten egg or bowl of water
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
Preparation1. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, black pepper, green onion, and chili (optional) in a bowl.
2. Place one tablespoon of mixture in the middle of each wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper with beaten egg or water, then fold over and seal.
3. In small batches, deep fry in 320°F - 340°F oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.