Add your photo of this recipe!
Hummus with a twist!Chinese Hummus,
- 5 garlic cloves, minced (or roasted in sesame oil)
- 1 tsp minced shallot
- 1 2/3 cup cooked chickpeas or 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- cilantro, chopped for garnish
Preparation1. Drain the chickpeas, reserving some of the liquid (reserve a few beans for garnish).
2. Combine remaining ingredients except oil and cilantro. Process in a blender or food processor, adding sesame oil gradually, until creamy. Add some of the reserved water if needed.
3. Garnish with cilantro and the rest of the chickpeas.