Easy Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Add your photo of this recipe!
Delicious fried rice dish good for any occasion! Stir fry it with the basics or add more veggies to fancy it up.Easy Chinese Chicken Fried Rice,
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen green peas and carrots
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3-4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Preparation1. Drain chicken and add chicken powder, sugar, black pepper, sesame oil, and vegetable oil. Mix well.
2. Heat pan on medium-high. Stir 2 cups of peas and carrots into pan for 2 minutes. Remove contents.
3. Heat same pan on medium-low. Add oil and swirl to coat, then pour in 10 beaten eggs. Scramble until eggs are half-cooked and runny. Remove contents from pan to stop cooking.
4. Heat same pan on medium-high. Add oil and swirl to coat, then add garlic and chicken. Stir fry until chicken is cooked. Drain juice. Add peas and carrots and stir for another minute. Remove from heat.
5. In a clean pan, add cooked rice, fish sauce, black pepper, scrambled eggs, chicken, peas, and carrots. Stir-fry for approximately 5 minutes.