Beef in Oyster Sauce
Add your photo of this recipe!
Beef stir fried in oyster sauce.
- 1/4 lb beef, cut into thin bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
Preparation1. Mix beef with soy sauce and corn starch. Marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat up 1 tablespoon of oil in pan on high. Stir fry garlic for about 20 seconds. Add in beef and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Mix in bell pepper, green onion, oyster sauce, and sugar. Stir fry for 30 seconds.