BBQ Beef with Vermicelli (Bun Thit Nuong Bo)
Add your photo of this recipe!
I love making this dish for my family. The beef is best grilled but baking it produces good results too.BBQ Beef with Vermicelli (Bun Thit Nuong Bo) ,
- 3 pounds sliced beef
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped lemon grass
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Chinese BBQ Char Siu Seasoning sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee All Purpose Marinade with Herbs Sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 package rice noodles, cooked per package instructions
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced cucumbers
- Mint leaves
- Shredded carrot
- Sweet garlic-pepper sauce (see recipe)
Preparation1. Combine sliced beef, 6 cloves of chopped garlic, lemon grass in a bowl. Add soy sauce, sugar, BBQ seasoning, All Purpose Marinade, black pepper, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and fish sauce. Toss and mix, then let sit for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400F and bake for 20 minutes.
3. To serve, place desired amount of noodles in a bowl. Add meat, shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers, a few mint and cilantro leaves, chives, and carrot. Top with sweet garlic-pepper sauce.