Asian Hot Wings
Add your photo of this recipe!
30 mins to 2 hours
These hot wings with sriracha sauce are spicy and saucy. Bring them to your next potluck, everyone will love them!Asian Hot Wings,
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or coconut juice
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili flakes
Preparation1. Mix chicken wings, five-spice powder, and oyster sauce in a bowl. Marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
2. Coat wok with oil and heat on high. Add in and stir fry garlic, ginger, and chicken. After 5 minutes, add chicken stock (or coconut juice if you prefer a sweeter taste). Cover and cook for 5 minutes, then add sriracha and chili flakes. Cover and cook for 5-6 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked and sauce is reduced. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.